Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blog Post #11


C4K Summarized


Kids With a View
Gina did a video on what a Blog is.  I told her she did a great job on explaining what a blog is.
What is a Blog

Do You Know What Space Junk Is?
Makalita did a blog on Space Junk.  She did this by using a PowerPoint Presentation.  I told her she did great with her PowerPoint Presentation.

Ana Barbara: Why I Write?
Ana discusses the reason why she writes.  I told her she needs to remember that when writing to communicate we use proper grammar.

Ms. Cassidy
Ms. Cassidy loves to use technology in her classroom and I think this is a good idea.  I would like to use blogging in my future classroom.  This way my future students can post what they are doing or leaning about online.  The parents can keep up with their progress and how they are doing in school.  Also my future students can develop better writing skills and till how they are progressing with their writing.  Another thing I would like to use in my future classroom is the Smart Board.  I absolutely love the Smart Board.  I think it is the best technology to use in the classroom.  The Smart Board is an interactive way for students to learn.  The teacher can set up a lesson plan on the Smart Board program and use it in his/her classroom.  The students can use the Smart Board to play games that are educational.  The Smart Board should be used in every classroom.  I love the way Ms. Cassidy incorporates technology in her classroom and the way she uses it.





No comments:

Post a Comment